
Ange is helping me start a blog! I am grateful to be able to keep in touch with my family and friends, wherever they are. What a blessing! We have so many darling new grand babies, and we are expecting one any day now! I am so grateful that my sons and daughters and their sweethearts have given Rex and I beautiful grandchildren, to cherish and to love! There are 15 grand babies, 2 little girls in heaven, 1 waiting to come down, and 1, Kara who is up there waiting for us to come home. So, we will have a total of 17 grand babies this month. My children are wonderful parents, and I must say that they are the cutest grandchildren around! I love them all so very much and I want to blog so that I can express my love for them and maybe find things that could help! And of course a blog is a good place to brag! This should be lots of fun, if I can figure it all out!



2 comments:
Way to go Mom=You are a Rock Star!
Susie - I love you and your family! You must be in heaven with all the new additions you guys have had! Such beautiful grandbabies!! :D
Post a Comment