It's the 6th of March and it came in like a Lion hope itdecides to go out like a Lamb ! That's because I'm ready for flowers and Springtime!! Love Easters that are Sunny...by the way of Reminder THIS SUNDAY SPRING FORWARD! put your clocks ahead to make it to Church and not Miss it! I just wanted to tell all who made me feel so Special and Happy on my Birthday Thank you and I love you... your toooo awesome! Since I'm suppose to be one year Older and Wiser now... I'll pass on what I still learning: Your Job doesn't define who you are neither your home nor your bank account...but a wonderful family that you Love UNCONDITIONALLY that you Sacrificed for , will bring you more happiness than any thing else... add to that a knowlege of God's marvelous Plan of Happiness and well ya got it all!! Love Mom and thank you again for sharing your precious TIME with me and fun gifts and food....I know how very grateful I need to be...I'm very blessed!!
Dmitri
10 years ago




1 comment:
Mom you deserve so much more! You are good example to all of us Moms. Thanks for yesterday-you are so giving! I love you very much!
Post a Comment