Saturday, June 6, 2009

May

We've had Dan's Birthday, Jewels and Nathan's birthday, and our oldest Granddaughter Chelsea will turn 14 on the 30th this month! I can't believe shes that age already!
We had a fun Sunday Celebrating Mothers Dayand thank you all for that Memory!

Thank you for the thoughtful Cards and Mothers Day Gifts !
I really enjoyed reading the Cards and the nice gifts!
I am so very blessed to be your Mother and to be Grandma to 17!!!
Can't really believe that either...of the sweetest smartest cutest grandchildren one could ever hope for how Blessed am I!!
And Dad or Grandpa, my best friend gave me some beautiful flowers!!!

I'm really Spoiled by you and feel very Blessed and "Loved" T h a n k you so very much!!
It's Wonderful... It's Marvelous to be your MOM and Grandmother!

1 comment:

Us Craven's said...

You are the best Momma ever! WE love you very very much! We can never give back all that you do for all of us-when we look up service your name is right there!