So excited to celebrate baby LAURENS first birthday thisSat. the 13th. Your Dad and I are both so grateful grandbaby 17 is here and healthy and ...well she is just beautiful!! My bother Todd's Birthday was the 6th he is 60 so I guess we're only 3 years apart then I thought we were all 4 years apart!?! Dad and I are the same age for a short time when I have my birthday in March ...He is much older however than moi he turns 64 in JUNE!!. Travis turned 37 on the 9th! Happy Birthday son! Aimee has a birthday on the 12th same date as Lauren...I think thats FUN. Then on the 15th we have MARK ALLEN LOTT having a birthday and your lucky I don't know how old you are CHIZER?!! I'm sure he is real old though...So we have alot of birthdays to celebrate in Feb and also the month of May so I'm thinking let's shoot for a November Birthday we have none! O K !! Rex and I are excited to go to Vegas and be with Aimee's cute kids on the 25th while they attend their Great Harvest convention! We are so Blessed to have all of you in our lives!! Love to you all and Have a Wonderful Valentines Day !! X O XO Mom and Dad
1 comment:
THanks Mom Beaird for the sweet words! She sure is beautiful princess. I just know it is a blessing and miracle that we have her and that she shares her birthday with her awesome aunt Aimee. See you tomorrow! luv, juls
Post a Comment