Monday, January 3, 2011

Wonderful Holiday Season with you all!!

I can't express how thrilled Rex and I were to have this picture taken and to have you all at Dan and Jewles for Thanksgiving it was more than fantastic!! It was also a very touching ... ment- to- be to visit see Joey Dawn, Aunt Patsy and Lorie Sue and their families , very special....and it had been a long time coming!!
We also got the great news that Mike and Jenn are expecting in July so Happy Happy she was wearing T-sirt that read Jennie is growing a beaird...love it !
Rex and I got to fly to Aimee' and Chiz's for a break the 16th of Dec. till Dec. 28th, What a fun visit with the children and Aimee' and Chiz who work very hard during these Holidays! But we were able to go to see a couple of movies ate out and wonderfully well as usual when you go to their home. We had lots of fun with them and some of their friends..Santa even made house call so that was a surprise for the kids and all of us. Sounds like everyone had a very nice Christmas so we are Thankful... Everybody seems to be pretty healthy too so what more could we wish for... Dad and I love and treasure the times we spend with our family cause.... FAMILY FIRST!!

No comments: