Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Ballet --losing Mom-- Addie is now 7 months and it''s been too long!!!

This past week Angie treated me to the Ballet "Don Quixote" It was performed really well hadn't been to a Ballet in a while and really enjoyed it. So great having a time-out with Angie too!!
My mother isn't expected to live much longer and we take a day at a time not knowing ...so that is difficult to see her ...she really seems to be not with us here anymore hard to get a responce.I do love her so... but I do pray for her to be able to go home to my dad brother Barry her many sisters ect. it is time!
Our youngest grandchild lil Addie number 18th is so cute can't believe she is 7 months already and she is learning so quickly...probably walking at 10 months the way she is going. Me I'm looking forward to a visit to Aimee's to see their new home and all the Lotts...then a trip to Wash to see the Beairds there!! Many thing to love and report about our family all of the Beairds are very WONDERFUL I feel very blessed ...Rex and I both KNOW we are truly BLESSED!

No comments: