Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday number 36! TRAV !!!








Our awesome blue-eyed blond little boy was such a special blessing. We had been blessed with two of the cutest lil girls and then Dad finally got a son... he was so very cute! Travis was born at the Old St. Marks Hospital and the unique thing about his birth was; That Doctor Glenn Wlison had to be quick and a great football player because Trav was a wet handed catch he came flying out and the nurse and doctor joked about it...Me on the other hand didn't think it so funny !! I'm still grateful he didn't get dropped and made it here safe and sound! Child #3 we are so Thankful you were sent to our Family. We Love ya "Tons " you light-up our lives SON. We are so proud to call you Son and as the Oldest Brother to DAN..Ryan and Mike...You've been a great Example!! You have a beautiful family and we wish that we could see you all more often! Thank you for all your love and support to us and everyone! Know that we are thinking of you and wishing you a very Happy Birthday # 36! XOXO We both love you very much AARON TRAVIS ....from Mom and Dad

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Travis-of-the-Beaird-clan!!

Us Craven's said...

Oh Boy were Aimee and I excited about having a little brother to dress up and boss around! I still remember how you would make us laugh until we peed our pants! I can never hear the songs, "Lean On Me" and "Wind Beneath My Wings" without thinking of my handsome "Little" brother- I love ya ATB the First- good job on the post Mom!

Holly Beaird said...

mom i love you very much thanks for all the nice things that you have said and done for me over the years it is my honnor to call myself your son thanks for all of the love and support you have always made me feel like i could do anything thanks and i love you
by the way iam only 36 on the 9th dont age me to fast

julib said...

I was thinking you were only 36... cause if you were 37 that would mean Dan and I would be turning 35!!! AAAHHH! So old!

Aimee's Awesome Life said...

Good job Mom, I'm sure travis loves that you made him a year older then what he really is!! Don't do that to me I'm turning 28!!! HAHA Love Aime'e

Us Craven's said...

Mom asked me how old Travis would be, and since this year I am turning 40! I guess I was trying to age everyone to be closer to me-Sorry! Aim- if we are 18 mos apart- how can you be 28? But, I did think that you were going to be 39- I am feeling old!